The Ski Club offers two types of membership - full membership which includes a Season Ticket, for further information please call the office on 01 2955658. You can now join directly online.
A Season Ticket includes full membership and gives you following benefits:
- Unlimited recreational skiing and snowboarding during slope opening hours*, including exclusive openings on Wednesday mornings and Saturday nights.
- Discount rates apply to 4 class pack and the following activities:
- Ski coaching in our personal performance and carving sessions.
- Freestyle on Wednesday nights - subject to change - check social media for updates.
- Race training for children age 7-12 (Minis) and youth age 13 - 18 (Race Squad).
- Snowboarding from aged 13 years upwards.
- Family Season Ticket is for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 7 to 18 years. Supplement applies for any family member over 18 years.
- To register a family please compete waivers via this link. The second spouse/partner needs to complete their own waiver.
- Before purchasing a season ticket it is recommended that one can ski or snowboard or take at least 4 lessons to ensure that one can ski or snowboard in control and use the button lift.
The Ski Club provides all equipment (skis/snowboards, boots & poles) at no extra cost.
The Ski Club organises a number of sports and social events, incl. monthly league races, for its members during the year. Check Upcoming Events and Club News for more information.
Membership is open to all members of the public. Annual membership runs from 1st April to 31st March. The Ski Club's main season is from September to early April.
You do not have to be a member to use our facilities but if you intend to ski or snowboard regularly there are considerable benefits as detailed below.
this price is valid until April 2024
* Slope opening hours Sept to end March. Closed April to mid September for lessons. Limited Member's summer skiing.
Monday to Friday 7.30pm to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 5pm
Wednesday 10.30am to 12.30pm (November to March) - Members only.
Saturday 7.30pm to 9.30pm (November to March) - Members only.
Sunday 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Snowboarding only)