|Lessons & Sessions||ADULT||STUDENT||CHILD/YOUTH|
|Half Day Lesson||€100||€70||€70|
|€300 for a group of 8, €30 per additional person. (Excludes January and February).|
|€20 p.p. for a single class with your Snowsport Society minimum group of 8 students.|
|€250 for a group of 8, €20 per additional child/youth. (Excludes January and February).|
|€20 p.p. for a single class; €80 for a set of 4 classes - week days only.|
|€150 for group of 10 and €15 per additional person.|
|10% discount for family of 4 (or more) taking a set of 4 classes each.|
All equipment ie. skis, boards, boots and poles are included in the price. You only need to bring gloves and wear warm outdoor clothing (waterproofs/skiwear) and socks to your knees are recommended.
Kindergarten is for 4 to 7 year olds.
Children are between 8 and 13 years.
Youths are between 14 and 18 years.
A student is a full time student with a valid student card.
|Senior (Lessons at Adult prices)||€285||€120|
Click here to find out more about Membership and a Season Pass.
Accepted Payment Methods
All payments will be processed in Euro (EUR)
Booking terms and conditions:
- Class bookings and payment must be made in advance.
- Group booking minimum payment is as follows: Adults €300, Student/Youth/Child €250, Tubing €150, which is required to secure a group booking. (Group price not available in January or February).
- 4 Class pack is only available for individual use and non-transferable.
- Ski Club of Ireland reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class before its original start date. As much notice as possible will be provided and a full refund will be offered if no suitable alternative arrangement is found.
- Classes go ahead unless notified of extreme weather alerts.
- Lessons are of 1hr 30mins in duration except Kindergarten which is one hour.
- Please arrive half an hour before your class is due to commence to facilitate check in and equipment fitting.
- Everybody using the slopes must have completed an Indemnity Form. The Ski Club's indemnity form can be downloaded here.
- All users of the slopes must wear gloves and outdoor clothing recommended.
- Practice is available for competent skiers and snowboarders. To use the ski slope without lessons you must have completed a course of four beginner lessons at the Ski Club of Ireland or have skied/boarded on snow for at least one week. You must be able to turn, stop, control your speed and use the drag/button lift.
- Children under the age of 7 can only practice if they have used the button lift during Kindergarten lessons at Ski Club of Ireland.
- Parents must be present at the Ski Club for the entire session for children under 12 years of age.
- Change and cancellation policy:
- There is a €5 administration fee to change a booking.
- All bookings are transferable with a minimum of 48 hours notice, subject to availability and administration fee.
- A credit in the form of a voucher may be facilitated should you need to cancel or cannot attend a lesson, with the required 48 hours notice and administration fee.
- Refunds may be facilitated outside these terms on medical grounds, a valid medical certificate is required, and a written request must be forwarded to the Ski Club of Ireland clg, Kilternan, Co Dublin. These refunds will be made through debit/credit card only with a valid proof of purchase.
Registration Name: Ski Club of Ireland clg
Registered Office Address: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Place of Registration: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Co Reg No 98389
Contact Number: +353 1 2955658
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org