|Lessons & Sessions||ADULT||STUDENT||CHILD/YOUTH|
|Courses (4 weeks) and Camps||€175||€175||€175|
€400 for a group of 8, €40 per additional person.
€300 for a group of 8, €30 per additional child/youth.
|€25 p.p. for a single session with your Snowsport Society (this rate only applies for mininum of 10 students).|
|€250 for a group of 8, €25 per additional child/youth. (Excludes December, January, February).|
|€25 p.p. for a single class; €100 for a set of 4 classes - week days only.|
|Special rate for full time 3rd Level Students with their College Snowboard Society. Normal student price is €30 with a valid student card.|
|Group rates not available during high season - December to end February.|
|Courses||Adults||Student/Youth (13yrs upwards)|
|Learn to ski in 4 weeks for complete beginners||€150||€120|
|Ski - Plough to Parallel - 4 weeks||€150||€120|
|Learn to snowboard in 4 weeks for complete beginners||€150||€120|
All equipment ie. skis, boards, boots and poles are included in the price. You only need to bring gloves and wear warm outdoor clothing (waterproofs/skiwear) and socks to your knees are recommended.
Kindergarten is for 5 to 7 years.
Children are between 8 and 13 years.
Youths are between 14 and 18 years.
A student is a full time student in college, with a valid student card.
Annual price valid to 30th April 2023
|Senior (Lessons at Adult prices)||€295|
|Student - 18 years||€295|
|Youth - 14 years||€195|
|Child - 7 years||€195|
|Family - 2 adults and 2 children - up to 18 years.||€900|
Family - 1 adult and 2 children - up to 18 years.
€90 per additional child.
Click here to find out more about Membership and a Season Pass.
Accepted Payment Methods
All payments will be processed in Euro (EUR)
Booking terms and conditions:
- Class bookings and payment must be made in advance.
- Group booking minimum payment is as follows: Adults €400, Student/Youth/Child €300 which is required to secure a group booking. (Group price not available in high season).
- 4 Class pack is only available for individual use and is non-transferable. 12 month expiry date on all 4 class packs from date of purchase.
- Before purchasing a 4 class pack please ensure that the classes that you wish to take are available. Please call the office to check for classes 5 weeks or more in advance.
- Ski Club of Ireland reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class before its original start date. As much notice as possible will be provided and a full refund will be offered if no suitable alternative arrangement is found.
- Classes go ahead unless notified of extreme weather alerts.
- Lessons are of 1hr 30mins in duration except Kindergarten which is one hour.
- Please arrive half an hour before your class is due to commence to facilitate check in and equipment fitting.
- Everybody using the slopes must have completed an Indemnity Form. The Ski Club's indemnity form can be downloaded here or best to register online.
- All users of the slopes must wear gloves and outdoor clothing recommended.
- Practice is available for competent skiers and snowboarders. To use the ski slope without lessons you must have completed a course of four beginner lessons at the Ski Club of Ireland or have skied/boarded on snow for at least one week. You must be able to turn, stop, control your speed and use the drag/button lift. We reserve the right to ask you to join an appropriate class, if slope conditions require it as determined by the Team leader.
- Children under the age of 8 can only practice if they have used the button lift during Kindergarten lessons at Ski Club of Ireland.
- Parents must be present at the Ski Club for the entire session for children under 12 years of age.
- Change and cancellation policy:
- There is a €10 administration fee to change a booking.
- All bookings are transferable with a minimum of 48 hours notice, subject to availability and administration fee.
- A credit in the form of a voucher may be facilitated should you need to cancel or cannot attend a lesson, with the required 48 hours notice and administration fee.
- Refunds may be facilitated outside these terms on medical grounds, a valid medical certificate is required, and a written request must be forwarded to the Ski Club of Ireland clg, Kilternan, Co Dublin. These refunds will be made through debit/credit card only with a valid proof of purchase.
- All sessions require a minimum number of participants for the lesson to go ahead. You will be contacted within 12 hours if there is not a sufficient number of participants for a session.
Registration Name: Ski Club of Ireland clg
Registered Office Address: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Place of Registration: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Co Reg No 98389
Contact Number: +353 1 2955658
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org