Instructions for using our online booking system:
All existing members and season ticket holders of the club, must initially sign up as a new customer as this is a complete new system and a new database.
What can I do online with this booking system? This is what you can do:
|Lessons & Sessions||ADULT||STUDENT/YOUTH/CHILD|
Book a single lesson
Book a single practice session
You can purchase a “4 Class Pack” –
*Valid until the end of season
- When you purchase a 4 Class Pack, you must book your 1st class and we do recommend that you complete your lessons over 4 to 5 consecutive weeks for best results.
- When booking a ski or snowboard lesson, you have two options: a single class or purchase a package ie “4 Class Pack”
- You can book a single lesson by clicking on the class time Book Session you will be asked to complete your details ie name, address, email address, date of birth, mobile no. and eircode.
- Your email address will be your personal login id. And you will be asked to set a password.
- Each person should register themselves as everyone will need to agree to our disclaimer.
- Parents or guardians will have to register their children under 18th years, while you can use your own email address, you must use a different password for each child.
- If you are unsure of your standard please mention this on arrival and you will be given a short assessment to determine your level.
- If you need to cancel a class or change a date and time with the 48 hour required noticed please call the office on 01 2955658.
Season Ticket which is like a lift pass for the whole season
|Price||Sept to April|
|Senior Citizen – Lessons at Adult Price||€285|
|Student (fultime) – Age 19 to 25 years||€285|
|Youth – Age 14 to 18 years||€195|
|Child – Age 7 to 13 years||€135|
|Family – not available online||€760|
- A Season Ticket which give you up to 50% off lessons and recreational skiing and snowboarding throughout the season during opening hours.
- Pavilion Membership – give you club membership allowing you to vote at the AGM - €5 off a practice session.
- Please ensure that you choose the correct category of Season Ticket, if you do choose the incorrect one, you will be contact by our office to amend your category.
Click here to go to our online booking system where you can join or book lessons or practice sessions.
If you have any questions or need to make a group booking, just call the office on 01 2955658 or send an email to email@example.com.