|Lessons & Sessions||ADULT||STUDENT||CHILD/YOUTH|
|1 Day Classes||€150||€100||
|€250 for a group of 8, €25 per additional person.|
|€20 p.p. for a single class with your Snowsport Society minimum group of 8 students.|
|€20 p.p. for a single class; €60 for a set of 4 classes - week days only.|
|€20 p.p. for a single class; €60 for a set of 4 classes.|
|€120 for group of 8 and €12 per additional person.|
|10% discount for family of 3 (or more) taking a set of 4 classes each.|
All equipment ie. skis, boards, boots and poles are included in the price. You only need to bring gloves and wear warm outdoor clothing (waterproofs/skiwear) and socks to your knees are recommended.
Kindergarten is for 4 to 7 year olds.
Children are between 7 and 13 years.
Youths are between 14 and 18 years.
A student is a full time student with a valid student card.
|Senior (Lessons at Adult prices)||€285||€120|
Click here to find out more about Membership and a Season Pass.
- Class booking and payment must be made in advance.
- Set of 4 lessons are purchased per individual.
- All bookings are non-refundable. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to change a booking.
- Lessons are 1hr 30mins in duration except Kindergarten which is one hour.
- Please arrive half an hour before your class is due to commence.
- Everybody using the slopes must have completed an Indemnity Form. The Ski Club's indemnity form can be downloaded here.
- Classes go ahead regardless of weather.
- All users of the slopes must wear gloves.
- Practice is available for competent skiers and snowboarders. To use the ski slope without lessons you must have completed the course of four beginner classes at the Ski Club or done at least some skiing/boarding on snow. You must be able to turn, stop, control your speed and use the drag/button lift. Children under the age of 7 can only do a practice if they have used the button lift during Kindergarten lessons at Ski Club of Ireland.
- Parents must be present at the Ski Club for the entire session for children under 14 years of age.
- Download our information leaflet here.