The Ski Club offers two types of membership - full membership which includes a Season Ticket, for further information please call the office on 01 2955658. You can now join directly online.
Full Membership includes a Season Ticket which gives you following benefits:
- Unlimited recreational skiing and snowboarding during slope opening hours*, including exclusive openings on Wednesday mornings and Saturday nights.
- Up to 50% discount on ski and snowboard lessons.
- Ski coaching in our personal performance and carving sessions.
- Freestyle on Friday nights.
- Race training for children age 7-12 (Minis) and youth age 13 - 18 (Race Squad).
- Snowboarding from aged 13 years upwards.
- Family Season Ticket is for 2 adults and up to 4 children age 7 to 18 years. Suppliment applies for any family member over 18 years.
- To register a family please compete waivers via this link. The second spouse/partner needs to complete their own waiver.
- Before purchasing a season ticket it is recommended that one is able to ski or snowboard or take at least 4 lessons to ensure that one can ski or snowboard in control and use the poma lift.
The Ski Club provides all equipment (skis/snowboards, boots & poles) at no extra cost.
Membership only gives you allows you to vote at the Club's AGMs and a €5 reduction on practice sessions.
Membership is open to all members of the public. The annual memberships run from 1st May to 30th April. The Ski Club's main season is from September to early April.
You do not have to be a member to use our facilities but if you intend to ski or snowboard regularly there are considerable benefits as detailed below.
SEASON TICKET 2020/2021
* Slope opening hours
Monday to Friday 7.30pm to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 5pm
Wednesday 10.30am to 12.30pm (November to March)
Saturday 7.30pm to 9.30pm (November to March)
Sunday 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Snowboarding only)